3/6/11

Curatorial Image Notes: Tele-Curator






Thinking about what I am doing as a curator. What does it mean to string things together?... that some of those linked lines may cause disruption, dispute, calmness, comfort, confrontation... The idea of instant communication is just as abstract as the cut or edit in a film. Two separate things -or presences- are being brought together to form seamlessness. I like where these ideas are taking me because it's helping to cause a distance that I can finally see what I am doing, aside from aesthetic and experiential joy. I also am into the historical associations that are coming out of this... how so many things actually make sense together once you look at them properly. ILLZ-SIKZ-KIKZ

HISTORY LESSONS


FEELING.......................................................................................................................

No comments: