11/7/10

dazed light saving...

this weekend was about dancing... all in all, not bad times. good people and not too much over-driving. I did not mind it at all but i will admit to one thing that keeps me so interested in night-life. I think that it's always a bit odd to meet (or just see) people who really don't roll in your circles. They are so different in many of the little ways they express themselves or even just interact with others. I mean, I am not against anyones particuar ways... unless of course they are ruining someone elses time... i'm just saying that social methods and the varied tendencies we all have towards them are boundlessly absurd and fascinating. I just think people are weird and funny and can cause large smiles on my face. its a good thing, all-in-all.

oh! i need to post this link because this is very good information... and an incitful resource on daily/healthy living. Check her out (Millie Lytle ND)


and a little bit of comedy from an old friend....

No comments: