archive

10/6/10

this is what I want right now...




it's hard to describe but I feel like someone out there, that maybe comes across this blog of mine, will understand this desire. it is deep and true. the feeling is potent... creeping towards me thick as bog. This feeling is keeping me from seeing past a a vile mist, thankfully my solo-strength grows with every passing day. This gives me hope and faith in a knowledge that soon the mist will pass with a North-Western the wind. Not an ounce of fog shall lift.

DAMN THOSE PRESSURE PUSHING BASTARDS. BEGONE WITH YOU.

Soon I will be all-alone on an island that is very dear to my youth-filled heart. Soon I will be too distant to know. Soon people will never know I existed. warmth shall be vanquished and I will find my other beyond the mirrored gates. beyond the 2-headed stone. Deep and under the mountain of frost and rock and shrub and streams that are streaming with the freshest of crystal clear waters.

please encompass my whole self. I get you too.

No comments: